Sunday, October 12, 2014

More Tiny Reviews and News

I recently finished Shadow Warrior by Jay Noel - and wow! Beautiful writing, excellent character development, great action scenes, and gritty steampunk. Highly recommend!

I also recently finished Dahlia's Feast - three short stories by Milo James Fowler that have been on my kindle for a few months. Again, wow! Gritty but with huge character depth and world building in just a few short pages each - my kind of read.

I decided to be brave and turn on the comments for Ashes Burn. To read, go HERE!!! The fourth teeny tiny episode goes live Monday around 7a.m. Pacific Coast time.

I also decided to offer Champion in Flight for 99 cents on kindle for the rest of October. Why? I need reviews. I really need reviews. Please read and review.

My lame lack-of-reviews excuse: I wasn't feeling 100% at book release time and then had some health issues for about three months afterwards so my release process wasn't the finest . . . and I'm starting to stalk friends and relatives for reviews. Next time . . . I promise I'll just have a really slow release date so I can be completely 100% ready for everything . . . well, everything that I know about. .

Champion in Flight - 99 cents - October only.





9 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I need more time to read! I read your short story collection but not Champions in Flight yet. Epic Ninja Fail...

Tyrean Martinson said...

Ninjas never fail! You rock, Alex. You've just taken on monumental Ninja tasks - I get that. :)

Natalie Aguirre said...

Awesome on finishing the books.And you can't help your health. It was important to take care of yourself.

Michelle Wallace said...

I only managed to read Dragonfold, and still need to get to Champion In The Darkness, which is on my Kindle.
So many books - so little time!
But I'll get there...eventually...

cleemckenzie said...

Sorry about your not feeling well. That's terrible during anytime, but during a launch really terrible.

Glad you're catching up and feeling better.

Theresa Milstein said...

Thanks for the info. I hope you feel better soon.

Heather R. Holden said...

Man, I must be more behind on the blogosphere than I thought. I think this is the first time I'm hearing about Ashes Burn. *shame* Anyway, love it so far! I love how evocative each episode is in so few words...

Leovi said...

Thank you very much for your book reviews!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Heather! I really appreciate you encouragement!!!