Thursday, January 13, 2011

365 Days of Blessings, Day 228

Giving Thanks and Praise for:

1. Super soft, 8 week old puppies.

2. A super cuddly puppy that climbed into my lap earlier and put her nose in my sweatshirt.

3. Friends who lean on each other, encourage one another, and pray for one another.

4. Science with home school buddies.

5. Storytelling Games.

6. On sale ski pants for my oldest daughter for $30 - an amazing deal at a Big 5.

7. Daughters in jazz class.

8. New dance costumes in today.

9. Birthday invitations.

10. Jesus is an approachable teacher.

Scripture Blessings:
"One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, 'Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.'” Luke 11:1

5 comments:

Carol Riggs said...

Puppies! love 'em, awwwww. (Shhh--I don't like dogs that much, but PUPPIES, oh boy.) Thanks for sharing this fun list.

BK Mattingly said...

Hi :) I hopped over from another blog. Great list. My favorite is number three.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

That is a wonderful list! :-)

Karen Lange said...

Good list. :) Can't believe you are on 200+ days already!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Carol - Puppies are super sweet! However, if you take one home, they can be hard to train . . . so I like my old dogs too because of their calmness.

Bethany - Thanks for stopping by, and becoming a follower! I really appreciate it. And yes, encouragment from friends is a huge blessings.

Shannon - Thanks!

Karen - Thank you! I can't believe I'm that far either. It seems like I didn't start that long ago. I'm already tossing ideas around for what I'll do at the end.