Monday, July 26, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 58



365 Days of Blessings, Day 58

1. God is in charge, not me. Thank the Lord!!!

2. Feeling rested after a month of busy days that were fun-filled and wonderful.

3. Preparing for my youngest daughter’s ninth birthday. She has game plans, cake plans, and is really excited to have friends come and play.

4. Feeling awake and alive!!! (Yesterday I think I lived the whole day in a dozing daze.)

5. Time to think creatively. Praise the Lord for imagination!

6. My dogs’ sweet soulful eyes.

7. A spider web glistening in the sunlight.

8. Joy-filled conversations.

9. Being surrounded by Christians for three and a half days is a really good experience for me, because I live in the Northwest, otherwise known as the “none-zone” of non-belief. I am so thankful that I get to experience huge group worship, prayer, and fellowship at least once a year (along with every Sunday). We may all fall short of the glory of God, but it is good to be around lots of people who believe in Christ.

10. The quiet passion of the Peanut’s comic strip character, Schroeder. His belief in himself, and his love for his favorite composer, Beethoven, are an inspiration in comic form. I am so thankful that God gives us both passion, and laughter. The combination gives us hope.


Psalm 33:4 "For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does."

2 comments:

Karen Lange said...

You are blessed:) You continue to inspire me to count my blessings. I must say, of this list, I like number one the best. Although they are all good...
Blessings,
Karen

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks Karen!